$$ To install tracks on your ATV, you need:
- Choose your WS4 Track kit
- You may refer to the chart shown in the photos.
- You may browse the website using the Search “by vehicle” search tool.
$$The WS4 is the logical continuation of our “Commander” series, with reduced driving effort, decreased vibration and same traction capability as always for the best performance in all 4 seasons. Of course, the same sturdiness is maintained through a 2.5” tubular frame and an overall lightweight necessary to surf on snow.
$$ Why limit yourself when you could drive a WS4 “Commander”!
- 15” (381 mm) sprocket built for all season use
- Aggressive track profile $$
- HD tensioner: Quick & easy to use
- Pronounced attack angle helps to clear obstacles
- Wheels contact patch coated with rubber: Prevents ice from sticking $$
- System without slider shoe for all season performance $$
- Three wheels on the ground for less steering effort $$
- Wheels with two cap-protected ball bearings : low and easy maintenance$$
- Triangulated frame composed of robust 2.5” (64 mm) steel tubing$$
- Width: 292 mm / 11.5” front, 330.2 mm / 13” rear
- Length: 2460 mm / 97” front, 2540 mm / 100” rear
- Weight: (without mount kit) 72 lb. / 32 kg front, 75 lb. / 34 kg rear
- Frame material: Steel
- Lug height: 25 mm / 1.00” front, 32 mm / 1.25” rear $$
- Drive type: Internal
- Flotation surface: 1.32 m² / 2045 in² total = 0.61 m² / 945 in² front & 0.71 m² / 1100 in² rear
- Ground clearance: Increase of 125 mm / 5” $$
- Speed loss: 35% $$
- Initial installation time: 1,5 hrs.
- Subsequent installation time: 30 minutes $$
- Applications: ATV only
- Snow: Deep, Moderate, Path and Springtime
- Off Snow: Marshland, Mud, Sand, Dirt road and Gravel
The DPS module gives you the real speed of your vehicule while driving. Here are the codes to be used depending on the vehicule you own:
- Outlander G1 (Since 2012) = 715 000 969
- Outlander G2 (2013 and up) = 715 001 202
- Outlander L = 715 001 202
- Renegade G2 (2012 and up) = 715 001 202