Riding. Just keep riding. If you like to devour the miles, LS2’s Citation is your full face helmet of choice!
Featuring a lightweight shell, the Citation is designed to be both aerodynamic and stable, even under strong wind conditions. Three (3) shell sizes allow the helmet to offer a snug fit. The top quality shield is designed to withstand impacts and scratches. Designed to be optically correct, the visor has also an anti-fogging protection.
Are you riding early or later in the season? The Citation features an unparalleled level of comfort, regardless of the weather! Using independent vents, it offers a fully adjustable ventilation system. The helmet is provided with two adjustment levels near the mouth, and the exhaust port in the back can be fully closed. A breath deflector enables you to ride in cool weather.
The liner padding is laser cut for superior fit. The liner is magnetically fastened and uses a quick-release system for added safety.
A helmet with so much to offer! The Citation is the perfect companion for your outings, whatever the season!
*The Citation helmet is also available in carbon fiber.
- Shell: HPFC tri-composite fibreglass shell
- Shield: scratch-resistant, anti-fog, optically correct with tool less quick release
- Sunvisor: dark smoke or light smoke, folding (TwinShield System™)
- Ventilation system: adjustable flow-through
- Retention system: strap with quick-release mechanism
- Liner: moisture-wicking, removable and washable, with anti-bacterial and odour-resistant fabric
- Padding: Magna-Tech, cut with 3D laser cutting technology
- Compatible communication system: LINKIN Ride Pal
- Shells: 3
- Shape: intermediate oval fit
- Weight: 1450g ± 50 g
- Certified: DOT and ECE 22.05