LS2 visors are built with 3D Optically Correct "A Class" Polycarbonate, a space-age polymer with high resistance to impact, that avoids distortion and offers maximum clarity.
- Quick release system: This (patent pending) system makes it simple to change your visor using no tools other than your hands. Built-in spring retention ensures a snug fit with no air gaps when the visor is closed.
- UV Resistant: Treatment of the visor with UV-free clear coating.
- Scratch Resistant: Surface treatment of the visor against small abrasive impact.
- Fog Resistant: Fog resistant treatment.
- Racing Visor: The arrow features a 3mm flat visor that offers an exceptional field of view, the particular shape of the shell allows for a lateral top view, a feature currently unique in the market.