The 3P mounting kit stands out for its light weight, its sleek design and its great flexibility and ease of use.
- Integrated design: The 3P kit is much better integrated with the bike. The typical rectangular frame is reduced to a single arm which supports the three points (3P) needed to fix the side case.
- Position: Both the volume of the case and the angle of the 3P system have been designed to shift the luggage’s weight as much as possible towards the bike’s center of gravity. This grants higher security and stability when driving with full load.
- Aerodynamic: Using 3 points provides both safety and flexibility. This is reflected on a slight swinging of the case, which lets the air to flow easily around it, avoiding the “anchor” effect of a typical flat and rigid case. $$
- Patent Pending: The uniqueness and innovation of the new 3P System enabled us to proceed with the patent registration, making us the only manufacturer that can offer this kind of attachment system.$$
* Two brackets ($$Kimpex $$number: 031683 + 031729) are required to fit SHAD top and side cases for Honda CTX700.